Tuesday, September 18, 2012

QA: Book talk! Suggestions and comments appreciated

Shiver (Wolves of Mercy Falls Series by Maggie Sheifvater[sp? ] waiting the final book in trilogy, Maggies books were so sweet and tender, nothing wow po pas cher to intense or epically far fetched, but my only arguement is that through two books the reason the wolves change or how it started is a complete blank, the cure they thought they had backfired. grrreat so now she has to explain and fix them all (hopefully) in the last book Forever coming soon!! )
3. Fallen ( trying to get my hands on Torment and then later Passion once it goes on sale. I Liked the tension and start, Though speedy romances are aggrivating I still love them because reading a book that consists of about 1 month of events in a few days confuses your concept of time. Im worried thanks to dumb spoiler about what is going to happen in the next two books to come, I believe there will be a total of four, but Im not the author and I will not speak for her ending or continuing the series. )
4. Twilight saga (Come on, honestly. I loved it when i read it and always will, Im Never going to be on the team Edward or Jacob level though, but the books were and are wonderful its the idiotic population of obssed stalkers that ruin it for everyone. )
5. Red Riding Hood (Loved the book read it all the night I brought it home and soon after saw the movie, which i felt was seriously rushed making the movie goers who avoided reading miss out on so much information and background! )
6. I am Number 4 (still havent seen the movie but the second book is taking too long to come out! While i found a silly amount of errors throughout the book (mainly grammar/spelling) I liked finally reading an enjoyable book about powers, attraction, and action packed epic wars from a guys point of view. )
7. The Immortal Series by Alyson Noel (My favor of her books has decreased with each new addition to the story. I have this feeling she choose the wrong path to continue down with her plot and is struggling to scrap it all together into one last concluding book which Im sad to say I havent felt much desire to read. since the second book she has basically been searching for the same thing and the closest she has ever come was at the end of the latest of her books I read, Night Star, and she was yet again DENIED. She hasnt even briefly mentioned any other leads on how the characters will ever solve their umm *cough* problems (if you have read them you understand) but still, as far as I know she plans on one last book for Evers journey with Damen, and frankly I; m sick of Ever, she never trusts the one who always cares for because he simply stays quiet to protect her. Ugh. I could continue with my frustrations but its not worth it, the story had so much potential but it has definitely been dragged out far too long.
Sooo these acheter wow gold a very cute and fashion and have good traction.
Love Love Love acheter wow gold!!! .. Nice and stylish and i get a lot of compliments.

No comments:

Post a Comment